How to Enjoy Flashes about New Year on Mobile Phone?

Best practices for using Flash 8, including ActionScript.
stephenz

How to Enjoy Flashes about New Year on Mobile Phone?

Post by stephenz » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:52 am

Christmas is over. New Year is coming towards us. Now there are a great many of flashes on New Year on the internet. I wish I can transfer some of them that I like to my mobile phone so that I can enjoy them at my will, without the confinement of time and place.

I know that it is impossible to play flashes on mobile phone directly. And I do not know how to make my wish reality. So I searched how to enjoy flash on mobile phone in Google. And I learned that the format of flash is SWF, while mobile phone cannot support SWF. To enjoy flash on mobile phone, I have to convert flash from SWF to the formats supported by mobile phone, such as 3GP, 3G2. Also I learned that I need a swf to video Converter to convert SWF to the video formats supported by mobile phone mentioned above.

One of the webpage I entered about Moyea SWF to Video Converter Standard left me much impression because it can help me get the result I want and it is on Christmas and New Year promotion. So if I want to buy it, I can get $10 off at its activity page. And I learned that each week, one Moyea product will be given away or sold at super low price for a day until Jan. 8, 2011. You can click the picture to learn more.

swf to avi | flash to avi | swf to video | convert swf to video | ppt to dvd | PowerPoint to video
Flash video player for website