How to Convert Flash to AVI with Alpha Channel

Filters, blends, crazy new effects. Discuss new features in Flash 8 and how to use them best.
stephenz

How to Convert Flash to AVI with Alpha Channel

Post by stephenz » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 am

One of my friends has a good taste towards video. The other day he asked me if he wants to convert flash to AVI with Alpha Channel, how he can do it. I told him he need to use a professional SWF to Video Converter, as normal SWF to Video Converter can only convert flash from swf to video of common formats.

And I happened to know that Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro can convert flash from swf to avi with Alpha Channel. And it has some edit functions such as cropping video size, adding image watermark and setting its transparency and position, etc. I suggested him downloading it and having a try.

Later he told me that he really appreciate my suggestion. He found this SWF to Video Converter is really helpful. It can convert flash not only to AVI with Alpha Channel, but also to all other popular video formats. And it can support Flash Player 10.1. Also, it can convert over-size flash and flash with extremely low frame rate.

swf to avi | flash to avi | swf to video | convert swf to video | ppt to dvd | PowerPoint to video | blu ray copy
Flash video player for website