Convert Videos to iTunes for Syncing to iPad

Anything about Flash - ask your general questions about using this great software here.
stephenz

Convert Videos to iTunes for Syncing to iPad

Post by stephenz » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:36 am

Some friends told me that they have many videos, such as videos downloaded from websites or recorded by HD camcorders. And they want to enjoy the videos on their iPad. We all know that if we want to watch videos on iPad, we should first sync the videos to iPad through iTunes. And MP4 is the most common video format for iTunes.

So, the major question is how to convert the videos of other formats to iTunes MP4. Friends turn to me and I turn to the internet. Luckily, I came across this following passage:

"I need to convert the different formats of videos to iPad supported media formats. And I also found a nice program regarding the video to iPad conversion, which is called Leawo iPad Converter (it also has Mac version, something like Mac iPad Converter). I have experienced it and found it not so bad…"

Well, according to the recommendation in the above post, I download a trail version of that iPad converter (the Win version) and have a try. I also have to say that it is not bad. The steps are simple as the following:

Step 1: Download & install Leawo iPad Converter

Step 2: Run iPad Converter and add video files

Step 3: Change the output settings and output destination

Step 4: Edit your video files: trim, crop, effect and watermark

Step 5: Start converting movies to iPad video format

Then transfer the converted videos to iTunes and you can sync all those videos to iPad.

I also recommend this iPad converter program to my friends. If you are in the similar situation, why not have a try?mac hd video converter youtube downloader download youtube youtube downloader for mac flv converter
Flash video player for website