The simplest way to convert 3GP to AVI without having sheddi

Exporting Flash Video, importing video into Flash, video editing in general, encoding with Flash Video Encoder. Also - sound editing, importing, control in Flash, and playback.
stephenz

The simplest way to convert 3GP to AVI without having sheddi

Post by stephenz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:08 am

Q: I¡¯ve made use of packages like MMC and AVC to convert 3gp files to AVI but they all drop quality through the conversion. When i view the videos in 3gp on my home pc, they may be crisp and clean (from a Motorola Droid 2 Global) but then when i convert, they look blocky. Is there a distinctive strategy to maintain quality when converting? Because of just about anyone in advance!

A: To convert AVI to 3GP with no losing quality, you may need a professional 3GP to AVI converter. Such plan can well retain the original video quality and delivers you some added capabilities to modify the video just before conversion. What¡¯s further, it happens to be easy to use and has quickly conversion speed.

Guide: easy methods to convert 3GP to AVI without having shedding quality?

Step 1: load 3GP videos

Just start out up the 3GP to AVI converter, click on Add to import 3GP files to the plan. Otherwise you can right drag and drop 3GP files to the system. Its built-in player enables you to preview the imported files by double clicking the files.

Step 2: make your mind up output format

3GP to AVI Video Converter has profiles for AVI output format in Profile drop-down menu. Pick the one according for your have to have.

While in the meantime, select the output folder in output frame.

Techniques: you are able to make exact output by adjusting the video parameters in settings panel, like video codec, video size, bite rate, sample rate, and so forth.

Step 3: edit

If you need to optimize the output movies, it is possible to head to the Edit icon. The video editing panel provides access to three video edit functions: Trim, Crop, Effect and Watermark. Considerably more specified parameters are permitted for being setting in Settings Panel.

Step 4: last step

Move back towards the main interface and then click convert button to complete the 3GP to AVI conversion.
Flash video player for website